Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspired By: O.P.I for Sephora

My mom and I arrived in NYC earlier than our 3:00 PM showing of the broadway musical Next to Normal. Of course we stopped off at Starbuck's for a latte. We still had time to waste before we needed to be seated in the theater. My mom suggested we go into Sephora for a little while...

We looked around for a while and then I stumbled upon the greatest thing, well, ever: the O.P.I. collection for Sephora. Instead of painting my nails in all one color, I decided maybe I'd alternate every other nail. However, then my mom suggested a fabulous idea: paint every nail a different color...and so I did because my mom is the shit.

We spent a large amount of time searching for the perfect 10 colors to fill up my 10 finger nails. I tested 10 new nail polishes, bought my new favorite yellow color, and got a free manicure...what could be better. Nothing is the correct answer.



Inspired,
Amanda

1 comment: