Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inspired By: Leather Leggings

When I woke up this morning I just had a feeling track was going to suck, and when I say suck I mean like really suck, the suck where I cry painful tears and my knees buckle all over the place. Let's just say, I was correct. So, if you speak track lingo, which I'm assuming most of you do since most of my readers are in fact my track-friends, hurdle-friends, coach-friends. Ok, I'm kidding, my coaches don't read this shit. At least I hope they don't.

Getting back to this feeling and track lingo: today we did 5 600s. 'Nuff said, sistas. If my math is correct, that would be..........just under 2 miles. I'm bad at math. Anyway, that doesn't seem like much unless you are running against winter track's one true enemy: the wind. And he was not too friendly today. And the fancy loop we run around isn't too nice either. Oh, and did I mention it was a sprint?

The point, you wonder? The point is that when I woke up this morning and took these pictures, I wasn't too excited to embark on my day...hence, my face below.

My efforts of showing off my fancy leather accents of my leggings have failed me again due to my photobooth. Check out my Superga sneaks, they're comfy.

Question of the day: Who does this sweater belong to? (well, it's not mine, obviously) CORRECT it is my mom's. Thanks, mommy. I have to say it's quite lovely I might have to run away with this one too.

...and this is the best I could do as far as a picture of my pants since I am too lazy to take out my actual camera and am therefore stuck using my photobooth. But don't say I didn't try since it did take a lot of effort on my part to move my body in such a way to get out of the frame. You are welcome.

This pendant necklace broke in half today while a friend and I were walking in the hallway. I'll forever miss you, pendant. My life is rough. Oh silly readers, don't worry, the pendant is still in tact, it was just the silly chain that snapped. Easily replaceable, don't worry about me.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment