Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inspired By: March By Urban

The March catalogue showed up on my bedroom floor the other day, yay. I couldn't have been more excited to get it and flip through its glorious pages. So, I immediately went online and threw some things in my shopping cart. Friday was my 18th birthday, woohoo legality! I can buy lottery tickets and order a snuggie over the phone! Anyone want one? I'm only buying leopard or floral snuggies...so choose wisely.

Also on Friday was my high schools junior prom. I went even though I'm not a junior, woo. Kewl senya at the prom. Well, it was really a senior/sophomore prom since there was not a junior to be found. What a kick ass 18th birthday. Ya know what? It was because I pretended the prom was my birthday bash. PROM PICTURES TO COME, DON'T FRET MOLLY. I'm taking forever bloggin' it up about the prom and my outfit because my camera is sleeping in my mom's car. SOON SOON SOON.

SWEATERS ROCK MY SOX, just like the idea of Justin Bieber growing a mustache, you go Biebs, gurl.

Staring at Stars Shadow Stripe Pullover $59...can't wait to own this holey masterpiece.

Cheap Monday Margo Sweater $58

Sparkle & Fade Leopard Pullover Sweater $68...I bet this sweater has nine lives. Get it? Get it? Because cheetahs are the fastest kats.

My love of shoes derives from my mother's love of shoes. My mother is a woman with four shoe closets. I'm a pathological exaggerator, but right now I am not exaggerating, you can ask my mom and she'll tell you. Anyway, we LOVE shoes in my house. Except for my dad, his idea of a good shoe time is CROCS. Kill me. Crocs are bad for one's health...they are vomit inducers. Sorry, Dad, you know I hate your super kewl crocodile shoes. Back to the point, I tend to stray away from the point every so often. Oh, I got the iphone, woo. Straying, still. The shoes in the March catalogue for Urban Outfitters are fab, flatforms and bowling shoes all the way, people.

SHOES...I LIKE SHOES

Cooperative Janis Platform Sandal $59...more like FLATform can I get a what what?

Cooperate Canvas Cap-toe Oxford $49...I will soon be the owner of these fine bowling shoes

Miista Huarache Heel $199

Pointer Elsie Oxford $210

Deena and Ozzy Braided Hybrid Boot $58

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment