Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inspired By: Twitter

It's official. I now have a twitter. I told myself I'd never fall to the twitter epidemic, but I did, yay. Unfortunately, prettybirdonabreeze is too long for the tweetin' peepz. Prettybirdonabr was not sufficient enough for this pretty bird (me) so i had to drop the pretty. Trust me, no one is as sad as I am. So, loyal followers, you better follow me. Ha ha he he ha ha ho. But seriously, follow me.

http://twitter.com/birdonabreeze

The following photo shows you how truly excited I am to be a part of the tweetin' community. thumbs up, times two. Life is grand. Especially because the twitter emblem is a bird. A very very pretty bird, like me! Also if you'll kindly pardon my grossness, I am quite sick with a sore throat and a pounding headache. But good news, my pediatrician says I don't have strep! Hehe I'm turning 18 and go to the pediatrician, life is good my friends.
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment