Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspired By: Coachella

I have always wanted to go to Coachella. Not really for the music, but for the fashion. Everyone who attends just looks so damn flawless, effortless, and chic. I love everything about the Coachella fashion: high waisteys, hats galore, booties, and huge too-big-for-the-face sunglasses. Sign me up, please.

Anyway, I did Coachella my way today. And this would possibly be what I would wear for a day in the sun at the one and only Coachella.

Stripes and denim shorts and fedora. Sailor chic at it's best and I'm diggin' it.

Love. This. Look. Need. Those. Shorts.

My fave lady of all time: Diane Kruger rockin' her maxi skirt and fedora. You and me both, sista.
images via Mr. Newton

COACHELLA MY WAY: if I shall ever attend
Tank: American Apparel, Bandeau: Free People, Skirt: Silence & Noise, Jacket: GAP, Boots: Blowfish, Fedora: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Tashka

To start off Coachella My Way I decided it be best to pose like a giant moron. Moron is my new favorite word ever since I have been watching @afterlately. You rock my world, C. Handler.

YMCA? Ballet?

I look like a deer caught in headlights. Scary. I'm scared of my deer-like self.

I made a new friend today! His name is Tommy the Ninja Turtle and we are sharing. Because that's what friends do.

Good ol' Abe Lincoln residing on my necklace. IS THAT A PENNY?!?! Indeed it is, my friends. But this shit ain't bronze and it ain't a real penny. It's a fashion statement. Get with it.

Crotch shot? Nah just showin' off mah floral skirty! It has pockets. I can stash skirtish things in there, like a tissue if I shall ever be in need of a Puffs Plus while wearing this skirt.

Blow fish. More like kick ass. Kidding. these are my Blowfish booties, I've had them forever and I shall lurve them forever.

Remember, kiddies, if there is one valuable lesson I can teach you from this blog it is to recycle. Reuse, reduce, recycle. La la la.

I also feel that an appropriate caption for this photo would be: "Look, Ma, no eyes!!"
photos by Alex Davis: the one and only.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment