Friday, April 22, 2011

Inspired By: Geek AND Hippie Chic (No, Not All In One)

Hello hello lovely followers. I've been feeling very intelligent lately, I think it's all thanks to my new spectacles! I call them geeky chic specs. Once I put them on I am instantly transformed into a smart lady, and I can even see clearly too!

Today I decided to embody two different people: the geek and the hippie.

Happy Earth Day to all, and to all a fabulous free coffee and tea day at Starbucks! (I've already been twice with my best lady friend Alexandria aka my photographer)

GEEK CHIC.
Shirt: Brother's Closet, Jeans: BDG, Shoes: Enzo Angiolini, Bowtie: Dad's Closet, Glasses: Lafant

Meditating also helps.

Just doing what I do best...frolicking about.

Geeks love to read; therefore, today, so do I! See that girl on the cover of my book? Well, that's me! Wanna know why I'm reading a book all about me? Because that is my bat mitzvah photo album! Why am I reminiscing on this particular day, you ask? Well, friends, because today, Earth Day, is the 5th anniversary of my bat mitzvah! Mazel Tov to me! I'm a woman!!!

Nothing says GEEK like a poke to the frames! Imagine me snorting/laughing right now too.

Thanks, dad, for letting me borrow your bowtie! I know you only have a red one because you think your PeeWee Herman. Kidding, your PeeWee laugh is pretty much dead on. Teach me?

My lil brown loafers.

HIPPIE CHIC.
Shirt: GAP, Jeans: GAP, Sunglasses: Juicy Couture, Shoes: Vince Camuto

I just bought a time machine at the GAP when I bought these jeans and shirt. So I decided to put it to good use and transform myself back to the 70s. Kidding, they don't sell time machines at the GAP, sillies! But they do sell flare jeans and sweet tie dye shirts with bows on them.

Hi, again. I thought since I was wearing sunglasses here you wouldn't be able to tell my eyes were closed. Jokes on me!

Just, ya know, working on my modeling career.

Not trying to brag but my arms looks pretty damn toned here. Mission accomplished. Not really my mission, but I feel pretty damn accomplished right now. Oh and say hello to my pretty bird bow. Sorry for being such a poet and rhyming all the time.

So hippie. So retro. So fresh. So flare-tastic!

These shoes are like little bird cages. Little cages for my little pretty bird feet.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment