Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inspired By: Sneak Peaks

Here's a little foreshadowing action for you, readers. You've been complaining that I haven't posted since senior prom. Sorry, but I've been pretty darn busy taking care of some shit for GRADUATION. (Inspired by Graduation is coming soon by the way; however, that is not what this post is foreshadowing.)

All I will tell you, is, the feet pictured below belong to my mother and I. Can you guess which feet belong to which gal? How about a hint? I sweat a lot and rarely wear pants. If that's not enough of a clue here's another one: my mom is pretty damn rad and does occasionally wear blue on her toenails but then again, sometimes she doesn't.

Anyway, yay DKNY. You really outdid yourself this time. So much so that my mom and I both bought a pair of your sandalias.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment