Monday, August 19, 2013

Inspired By: Public Transportation

Don't let the title of this post deceive you.  I'd like to take a moment to shit talk public transportation. I mean, it just really sucks.  How is this relevant, you ask? Because on this very day I wore this outfit, I arrived at work panting and sweating and panicking. My bus stopped in the middle of the road, randomly, and I arrived to my destination 20 minutes later than scheduled, causing me to be 15 minutes late for work.

If you happened to see a chick sprinting through the New York City streets at around 9:00 a.m., that bitch was me.

Anyway, public transportation can suck it as far as I'm concerned. The amount of people that have fallen asleep on me on the bus this summer is too many to count. They were strangers, by the way. One time a man sneezed on my foot. Another time my bus driver was driving the wrong route.

On that day, Mandy wasn't ready for work, she was rushing there.

Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Steve Madden
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment