Monday, February 28, 2011

Inspired By: Maxi Dresses

My friend Molly loves this blog. Not sure why, kidding! Because I'm the shit. Kidding again. Anyway, I saw Molly this weekend and she screamed out for everyone we were with to stalk my blog. To her surprise and my delight, people exclaimed, "I already read it!" Guess this shit and pointless stories aren't totally going to waste. (Insert thumbs up symbol here)

Molly loves shoutouts. Hi Moll. Thanks for taking these pictures of me. (Molly took this in hopes that they would make it on the blog) You made it big, congrats, Moll!

Enough pointlessness for one day so let me tell you about my ensemble. This weekend I had a dance to go to and while everyone wears short dresses I decided to spruce it up a bit and opted for the maxi dress, woot woot. This maxi is from Urban Outfitters and is Ecote.

I'm off to take a nap. I'm tired, sick, and my feet are still in a permanent high heel arch from dancing the night away in mah Fryes. Peace, loyal followers.

If you'll kindly excuse my awkward and odd shaped face for one minute and focus your attention on my necklace. Fancy, right? Yup, it's my mom's.

Of course I couldn't resist wearing my new Frye heels in public. They needed to be seen, and not just on this blog.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment