Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspired By: Senior Prom

Hello hello hello. Wazzzup wazzup wazzup! (to quote the really loud man on The Next Food Network Star. You know him. The one who yells about his awesomeness.) Anyway, hi. It's been a while. I know I'm slacking, but to be fair I've been pretty damn busy. And I recognize my last post was pretty fucking lame. But I have more of those baby headbands if you know, you liked that sort of thing.

Why was the Pretty Bird so busy? You ask. Well, readers and questions askers, I was prepping for my senior prom. Doing a lot of shit like getting my nails and toes did. And mah hair did. And some waxage on my eyebrows and things. And some crying.

I have no soul but can be quite the cry baby. Like Friday when I cried during my Advertising class because my teacher would not let me go to the nurse after I broke my toe and watched it gush blood in my moccasin. Sorry to be graphic, but I hope now you understand.

Okay so here are some of my prom pictures, ones I made Alexandria take for me in the lobby while everyone was eating dinner. I wanted some privacy, gosh. Plus I don't eat red meat, and naturally there was steak for din din. Okay bye, enjoy.

Caption: Moron Who Frolicks in the Lobby of Senior Prom

In case you were wondering what the back of my dress looked like. Basically the same as the front. But oh wait! With a criss cross back. I go hard.

My mom calls me edgy. Because of my shoes, people.

Because no outfit is complete without an animal skin of some sorts...

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment