Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspired By: Denim on the Top

Honey, I'm home (back)! No, I did not go anywhere. I went nowhere, in fact. I've just been working my little blogging tushy off as a camp counselor. Sorry I've been so MIA (I feel like I always start my blog posts off with that, sorry to quote myself then. And I should probably blog more). Working on it!

And while I'm apologizing, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for the wrinkles in my Free People polka dot skort. So, sorry. That shit gets wrinkled A LOT, it's the fabric, not me, I promise.

I hope you like my highlighted hair!


Hey, geek chic makes a comeback.

I bought these babies for myself. Grad gift to myself, duh. These babies are so damn comfy, like you're walking on platform air. Ha. Ha. Ha.

BOO! And to that you respond, AH! Look..it's an attack of the blogger!!!
Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Free People, Shoes: KorkEase, Bag: Vintage

I should probably stop posting the same picture of the bracelet fiesta residing on my left arm. However, this picture seems rather nostalgic for me right about now. Reason number one: the bracelet with the balls was a graduation gift. Amazeballs.

And reason number two: the little silver number was recently lost. This little guy fell off my wrist while strolling through a garden in New York City. I searched and searched, retraced my Michael Kors flats' steps and threw in the towel. RIP little man o' silver hearts.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment