Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspired By: A Big Announcement

Dear my beloved readers, friends and family, those who simply find joy in my daily outfit posts on Instagram,

I would like to share some very special news with all of you, because, well, I love you.  Or because I feel good about myself when I return to this here URL, one that I admittedly abandon all too often.

Before sharing my big big news with anyone willing to hear it, I'd like to tell you a little story. Mostly in hopes that while you read you expel a little chuckle, or at the least feel serene in knowing that Pretty Bird has returned.

My tale begins with a mere intern girl named Mandy.  She wakes up in the morning and puts on the outfit that she placed so neatly on her floor the night before.  She makes her self up to be quaffed and groomed.  She then looks at herself in the mirror, breathes a sigh of relief as she feels confident in the outfit she has chosen for her day's activities in the office.

After this sigh of relief comes a little lean and a bent knee. Mandy whips out her iPhone and snaps away at an angle that perfectly encompasses her day's outfit choice from neck to toe. (She hasn't quite mastered the facial expression, and she chooses to leave this out anyway.)

Mandy then clicks on her Instagram app on her screen and gives her morning outfit picture a nice filter that so beautifully captures the lighting and the vibrancy of her outfit.

Then, Mandy waits.  She waits for likes. She waits for the others to double tap her photo.

And just like that, #MandyReadyForWork.

So, without further adieu, I present to you my wonderful announcement.

Ready? Are you sure? Starting tomorrow, I will be sharing Mandy's photos and outfit choices with you, my beautifully loyal followers. Get fucking excited.

Inspired,
Amanda

Disclaimer: Pretty Bird is Mandy. Mandy is Pretty Bird. And who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell. Xoxo, Mandy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment