Thursday, July 11, 2013

Inspired By: First Day of Work

I would assume you have all been cringing with excitement after my big announcement last night. 

Without further adieu, I present to you the commencement of said big announcement.  To begin the "Mandy Ready for Work" shenanigans, it only seems right to begin with my first day of work outfit.

Before my internship started, my mom and I tore through the racks of Zara, scoping out the "professional work attire" scene.  What we found was sheer bliss, to say the least.  Skirts and heels and conservative yet trendy tops were bestowed upon our eager purchasing hands.

So now, la da di da di, Mandy came to party in her Zara outfit.

However, she soon learned she was a tad too fancy for her casual PR department of trendy, casual people. So this signaled the first and last day Mandy felt the need to wear heels. But hey, at least I didn't go for the business suit. Am I right, ladies?

Blouse: Zara, Skirt: Zara, Shoes (maybe you can guess): Zara

Annnnd a big hello to my newest fan club member, Brooke. See ya when we catch some rays.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment