Sunday, July 14, 2013

Inspired By: Fancy Pants

What do you get when you mesh a not-so-dressy work environment and a girl who is over blisters from trying to run up and down stairs in heels? Patterned pants and penny loafers!

All I can really say about this ensemble is that those pants make me feel like a kaleidoscope, but a really cool and trendy kaleidoscope. Fortunately for me, this pattern is quite slimming, contrary that what most patterned pants do to the look of legz. Hey, even my boyfriend likes these pants. Score. Hi Zachary.

To quote a comment on this picture from my Instagram, "Dem pants though. (Insert pants emoji here)"

#Mandyreadyforwork

Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Dolce Vita

And a warm welcome and sup to mah girl Elle.

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment