Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspired By: Black and White

Today I had a revelation. I never want to go to prison. Why? Because Piper makes it look scary and I wouldn't last one whole day in there.

Orange is the New Black has been my newest obsession and time filler since New Girl.  I must say I'm a little sad that the show has a more serious nature.  Nevertheless, I'm still entertained.  Unfortunately for me, I'm on my last episode. Ugh, seriously what to do now?

Another unfortunately for me, my Netflix decided it would be funny to begin the season on episode nine. So, needless to say, I was beyond confused and had little idea about anything going on.  Like any dedicated television-viewer, I started over. Yay Netflix.

Eat Netflix, blog, bar. Kidding! I may be gluten free, but dried apricots aren't going to eat themselves. am I right, ladies dried fruit lovers?

Notice how every single day my posts become less and less about the outfit pictured below? #mandyreadyforwork

Shirt: Nasty Gal, Shorts: Free People, Shoes: Steve Madden
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment