Monday, August 12, 2013

Inspired By: Floral Dress

I'm sure my next statement will surprise all of you, since you know me, and all I do is talk talk talk talk talk.  But like, I really just have nothing to say aside from the fact that I'm really confused about what new show to watch.

I began and completed New Girl in basically a day, OK- so it took 20 episodes yesterday and four episodes today, but doesn't it sound cooler to finish a show in only a day?

Aside from that, a friend of mine says I remind her of Jess from New Girl.  Like yes, I know I'm hilarious.  But also like, thanks? Am I crazy? I know a sing a lot, but I wouldn't sing my feelings in such a manner, especially to a man.  Nor do I tap dance.

Remember when I said I had nothing to say? There goes that.

Dress: Free People
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment