Friday, August 9, 2013

Inspired By: Orange Polka Dots

Great news for anyone invested in my life and wondering about how I sleep at night. In that case, I sleep like a baby- most nights. For the other nights, well, that's what dream catchers are for. Am I right, ladies?

Moving on, or rather getting to the point. I've slept in the same bed since I was like five years old. It's gotten me through many a time, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Sounds great, right? The only problem is that it's a twin-size bed. Laugh all you want, but it was the complete princess bed.

Why is this relevant? Because I am pleased to announce that I now have a full size big girl bed. That's right, people. I can sleep diagonally very comfortably without my feet hanging off the bottom.

Who's excited?

Tootles!

Shirt: Zara, Shorts: J Crew
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment