Sunday, August 25, 2013

Inspired By: Mixing Prints Part II

I'm really looking forward to Miley's sky high spiked hair tonight at the VMAs! Wait, no I'm not. Because I miss the Hannah Montana Miley and those precious locks. Ugh ugh ugh. Not gonna lie, because I trust you guys, I cried when she cut off her bun.

Sidenote: I'm having a hard time finding wifi in my house at the moment, so I thought I'd share with you my location.  I am currently blogging in the dark at the top of my staircase. Talk about mood lighting.

Anywho, say shalom to mixing prints part deux! This outfit comes straight from my pre-internship Zara shopping spree. Looks like a dress, acts like a dress, but is really a shirt and skirt. I fooled you, right?

Well, I'm off to a surprise party, but I missed the surprise part. Oh well, just in time for food! Eat, blog, bar- remember?

Shirt: Zara, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Steve Madden
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment