Friday, August 23, 2013

Inspired By: Polka Dot Romper

Miss me? Ugh, sorry, I miss you too! I've been busy living at the Bar Method and answering five questions correctly on Jeopardy.  Genius? I think yes.

So, Kim and Kanye's baby is cute, right?

See this romper below? Well, this is my special romper. He's been with me through thick and thin, just like my stuffed platypus Timothy.  Whenever I am dazed and confused at what seems to be the nothingness that fills my closet, although I stare into a sea of unworn clothing, this romper saves the day.  He's just easy, ya know? Not in a slutty way, though.

Ever think about rompers? I mean, like, really think about their role in society? They are just the easiest thing to throw on because they are shorts and a shirt combined! To quote my favorite Chelsea Lately roundtable punnyman Ross Matthews, that shit is bonkers cray cray.

Romper: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Steve Madden
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment