Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inspired By: All Blue Everything

Shana tova and a happy birthday to the queen, Beyonce that is.

Another productive day for this girl. I woke up at 7:05 a.m., fired up my keurig, made some caramel vanilla coffee, survived my first college 8 a.m., went to Spanish class, came home, went for a run, did some abs and arms, ate some eggs, took a shower, cried over how expensive my books for school are, took a nap and now I'm here. Extensive, I know.

This whole classes thing- not really working out for me. This whole 8 a.m. class thing- not really ever gonna work out for me.  But, on the plus side, I'm introducing another instafamous hashtag: #8amchronicles, which will consist of heinous morning selfies of my friend Sam and I on our way to class as walking zombies.

Below, as you can see, I was feeling very blue on this day.  Not actually sad, don't worry, just felt like pairing together every blue article of clothing I could find. Cue the chambray shirt, patterned skirt and navy Superga sneakers. Just had me singing, "I'm blue da ba dee da ba die, if I was green I would die," ya know?

I could really go for some apples and honey right about now. #Mandyreadyforwork.

Shirt: Brother's Closet (literally), Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Superga

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment