Thursday, September 5, 2013

Inspired By: The Final Four

A happy birthday to the queen once again, only this time the queen is my mom, not Beyonce. So, happy birthday to the coolest and best chick on the planet, and my best friend. Hashtag Meryl.

Today marks the first of the final four #Mandyreadyforwork posts. I am SO sorry, I know you love them. But, all good things must come to an end.  My internship did, and these outfit pictures and a few therapy sessions are all I have left. Personally, I think the final four outfits were the best of the summer, so that's great, right?

On a completely unrelated note, as always, I'm so disorganized and need to find some motivation. I really need that box of planners to arrive at my house so I can begin pencilling in all my assignments and appointments. I'm like so not on my game right now. I need some clarity, ya feel me, Zedd?

Why do I have so much homework? I mean, it's seriously putting a damper on my day. All I wanna do is frolick on the row in my Free People skirt.

Until tomorrow, pretty birds...

Shirt: Brandy Melville, Skirt: Free People, Shoes: Steve Madden
Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment