Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Inspired By: Army Pants and Flip Flops

I'm bored. I was a little too productive today, before noon I might add, so I got nervous.  Having early classes sucks for the most part, OK the whole part, but you also just have so much time for activities throughout the rest of the day. (Besides my Mondays- 8 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. with no break, but like, who's keeping track, right?)

I got up, went to class in my workout gear, learned about plants, went to my Spanish advisor, paid a visit to the study abroad office, did some Bar Method in my cubicle of a bedroom and now I'm here.

The below work outfit was inspired by Cady Heron. She wore army pants and flip flops, so I did too. Kidding! These aren't army pants! They're cool slouchy boyfriend cargos; there's a real difference.  And those are for sure not flip flops, but instead my Zara staple shoes, duh.

Any ideas for what I should do with the rest of my day?

Pants: Rag and Bone, Shoes: Zara

Inspired,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment